Subject Areas on Research
- Characteristics of Rhizobium tianshanense sp. nov., a moderately and slowly growing root nodule bacterium isolated from an arid saline environment in Xinjiang, People's Republic of China.
- Comparison of the evolutionary dynamics of symbiotic and housekeeping loci: a case for the genetic coherence of rhizobial lineages.
- Conservation of structure and location of Rhizobium meliloti and Klebsiella pneumoniae nifB genes.
- Engineering key components in a synthetic eukaryotic signal transduction pathway.
- Novel gene functions required for melanization of the human pathogen Cryptococcus neoformans.
- Rhizobium gone native: unexpected plasmid stability of indigenous Rhizobium leguminosarum.