Subject Areas on Research
- A comparison of the constituent polypeptides of the B-800--850 light-harvesting pigment-protein complex from Rhodopseudomonas sphaeroides.
- Affinity chromatography of H+-translocating adenosine triphosphatase isolated by chloroform extraction of Rhodospirillum rubrum chromatophores. Modification of binding affinity by divalent cations and activating anions.
- Further studies on the composition and spectral properties of the photochemical reaction centers of bacteriochlorophyll b-containing bacteria.
- Identification of the carotenoid present in the B-800-850 antenna complex from Rhodopseudomonas capsulata as that which responds electrochromically to transmembrane electric fields.
- Localization of the reaction-centre subunits in the intracytoplasmic membranes of Rhodopseudomonas sphaeroides and Rhodopseudomonas capsulata [proceedings].
- Small near-infrared photochromic protein for photoacoustic multi-contrast imaging and detection of protein interactions in vivo.
- The localization of the light-harvesting complexes in the intracytoplasmic membranes of Rhodopseudomonas capsulata [proceedings].
- The location of the carotenoid in the B800--850 light-harvesting pigment--protein complex from Rhodopseudomonas capsulata.