Subject Areas on Research
- Bayesian selection of optimal rules for timing intercourse to conceive by using calendar and mucus.
- Cervical mucus secretions on the day of intercourse: an accurate marker of highly fertile days.
- Dynamic model for multivariate markers of fecundability.
- Fertility awareness-based methods for contraception.
- Fertility awareness-based methods for contraception: systematic review of randomized controlled trials.
- Mucus observations in the fertile window: a better predictor of conception than timing of intercourse.
- Personalised estimation of a woman's most fertile days.