Subject Areas on Research
- Biosynthesis and processing of the molybdenum cofactors.
- Calculating solution redox free energies with ab initio quantum mechanical/molecular mechanical minimum free energy path method.
- Chemical and metabolomic screens identify novel biomarkers and antidotes for cyanide exposure.
- Corneal collagen crosslinking using riboflavin and ultraviolet-A light for keratoconus: one-year analysis using Scheimpflug imaging.
- Riboflavin-responsive multiple acyl coenzyme A dehydrogenase deficiency presenting as a proximal myopathy in a young adult.
- The ultra-violet absorption of riboflavine.
- [Atypical course of a multiple acyl-CoA-dehydrogenase deficiency].