Subject Areas on Research
- A combination of two immunotoxins exerts synergistic cytotoxic activity against human breast-cancer cell lines.
- A double-blind, placebo-controlled study of anti-CD5 immunoconjugate in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. The Xoma RA Investigator Group.
- Autocrine growth factors and neuroendocrine markers in the development of small-cell lung cancer.
- Evaluation of a CD5-specific immunotoxin for treatment of acute graft-versus-host disease after allogeneic marrow transplantation.
- Evidence for a novel hybrid immunotoxin recognizing ricin A-chain by one antigen-combining site and a prostate-restricted antigen by the remaining antigen-combining site: potential for immunotherapy.
- Exploring steric constraints on protein mutations using MAGE/PROBE.
- In vitro synergism between hybrid immunotoxins and chemotherapeutic drugs: relevance to immunotherapy of prostate carcinoma.
- Inhibition of human corneal epithelium with immunotoxin 454A12-rRA.
- Inhibition of proliferating lens epithelium with antitransferrin receptor immunotoxin.
- Lectin staining of cultured CNS microglia.
- Monensin enhances the cytotoxic effect of antitransferrin receptor immunotoxin on cultured RPE cells.
- Rationale for immunotoxin therapy of metastatic prostate carcinoma formatted as a multi-stage delivery system.
- Synergistic interaction between anti-p185HER-2 ricin A chain immunotoxins and radionuclide conjugates for inhibiting growth of ovarian and breast cancer cells that overexpress HER-2.
- The antiproliferative effect of a transferrin-toxin on human retinal pigment epithelial cells and rabbit fibroblasts.
- The effect of antibodies and immunotoxins reactive with HER-2/neu on growth of ovarian and breast cancer cell lines.
- Transferrin-ricin A chain toxin limits the development of experimental proliferative vitreoretinopathy.
Keywords of People