Subject Areas on Research
- Murine typhus and febrile illness, Nepal.
- Murine typhus still exists in the United States.
- Photo quiz. Murine typhus (Rickettsia typhi)
- Probe directed at a segment of Rickettsia rickettsii rRNA amplified with polymerase chain reaction.
- Q fever, spotted fever group, and typhus group rickettsioses among hospitalized febrile patients in northern Tanzania.
- Seroepidemiology of Rickettsia typhi, spotted fever group rickettsiae, and Coxiella burnetti infection in pregnant women from urban Tanzania.
- The etiology of febrile illness in adults presenting to Patan hospital in Kathmandu, Nepal.