Subject Areas on Research
- Constitutional rearrangements of chromosome 22 as a cause of neurofibromatosis 2.
- Familial supernumerary marker chromosome evolution through three generations.
- Magnification: gene amplification by an inducible system of sister chromatid exchange.
- Mutant alleles of the meiotic locus, mei-9, differ in degree of effects on rod chromosome magnification and ring chromosome transmission in Drosophila.
- Ring chromosome 17: phenotype variation by deletion size.
- Ring chromosomes and rDNA magnification in Drosophila.