Subject Areas on Research
- A radioreceptor assay for quantitating plasma factor VIII/von Willebrand's protein.
- Antidote-controlled platelet inhibition targeting von Willebrand factor with aptamers.
- Comparative analysis of type 2b von Willebrand disease mutations: implications for the mechanism of von Willebrand factor binding to platelets.
- Demonstration and characterization of specific binding sites for factor VIII/von Willebrand factor on human platelets.
- Depressed platelet status in an elderly patient with hemorrhagic stroke after thrombolysis for acute myocardial infarction. GUSTO-III Investigators.
- Electron microscopy of human factor VIII/Von Willebrand glycoprotein: effect of reducing reagents on structure and function.
- Functional analysis of a type IIB von Willebrand disease missense mutation: increased binding of large von Willebrand factor multimers to platelets.
- Heterogeneity of platelet aggregation and major surface receptor expression in patients with acute myocardial infarction.
- Inhibitory effect of ristocetin and factor VIII/von Willebrand factor protein on human platelet adenylate cyclase activity.
- Platelet receptors for human Factor VIII/von Willebrand protein: functional correlation of receptor occupancy and ristocetin-induced platelet aggregation.
- Proteolysis of von Willebrand factor after thrombolytic therapy in patients with acute myocardial infarction.
- The bleeding diathesis in human glycogen storage disease type I: in vitro identification of a naturally occurring inhibitor of ristocetin-induced platelet aggregation.
- The effect of drug-induced thrombocytopenia on direct-current transcatheter electrocoagulation.
Keywords of People