Subject Areas on Research
- Human microRNAs are processed from capped, polyadenylated transcripts that can also function as mRNAs.
- Identification of gemin5 as a novel 7-methylguanosine cap-binding protein.
- Inhibition of polysome assembly enhances imatinib activity against chronic myelogenous leukemia and overcomes imatinib resistance.
- MAPK signal-integrating kinase controls cap-independent translation and cell type-specific cytotoxicity of an oncolytic poliovirus.
- Mnk1 and 2 are dispensable for T cell development and activation but important for the pathogenesis of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis.
- Multiple mechanisms control phosphorylation of PHAS-I in five (S/T)P sites that govern translational repression.
- Pol II docking and pausing at growth and stress genes in C. elegans.
- Poly(A)-binding protein modulates mRNA susceptibility to cap-dependent miRNA-mediated repression.
- Sequential synthesis of small capped RNA transcripts in vitro by vesicular stomatitis virus.
- The Carboxyl-terminal Domain of RNA Polymerase II Is Not Sufficient to Enhance the Efficiency of Pre-mRNA Capping or Splicing in the Context of a Different Polymerase.
- The eukaryotic translation initiation factor 4E is not modified during the course of vaccinia virus replication.
- mRNA translation is compartmentalized to the endoplasmic reticulum following physiological inhibition of cap-dependent translation.
Keywords of People