Subject Areas on Research
- Association of viral reverse transcriptase with an enzyme degrading the RNA moiety of RNA-DNA hybrids.
- Early estrogen action: nuclear synthesis and accumulation of protein correlated with enhancement of two DNA-dependent RNA polymerase activities.
- Identification of cellular proteins required for simian virus 40 DNA replication.
- Plasmid models for bacteriophage T4 DNA replication: requirements for fork proteins.
- Requirement for the vasa RNA helicase in gurken mRNA localization.
- Two-dimensional gel analysis of rolling circle replication in the presence and absence of bacteriophage T4 primase.