Subject Areas on Research
- Eukaryotic gene transcription with purified components.
- Phase I and pharmacokinetic study of 3'-C-ethynylcytidine (TAS-106), an inhibitor of RNA polymerase I, II and III,in patients with advanced solid malignancies.
- Purification of the three nuclear RNA polymerases from Neurospora crassa.
- Sequences within the spacer region of yeast rRNA cistrons that stimulate 35S rRNA synthesis in vivo mediate RNA polymerase I-dependent promoter and terminator activities.
- Structural studies on Neurospora RNA polymerases and associated proteins.
- Suppressor analysis of temperature-sensitive RNA polymerase I mutations in Saccharomyces cerevisiae: suppression of mutations in a zinc-binding motif by transposed mutant genes.