Subject Areas on Research
- A host protein (La) binds to a unique species of minus-sense leader RNA during replication of vesicular stomatitis virus.
- A mammalian herpesvirus uses noncanonical expression and processing mechanisms to generate viral MicroRNAs.
- Differential phosphorylation and subcellular localization of La RNPs associated with precursor tRNAs and translation-related mRNAs.
- Downregulation of RNA polymerase III transcription of the hY3 gene in vitro.
- Eukaryotic gene transcription with purified components.
- Eukaryotic transcription termination factor La mediates transcript release and facilitates reinitiation by RNA polymerase III.
- H1 RNA polymerase III promoter-driven expression of an RNA aptamer leads to high-level inhibition of intracellular protein activity.
- Oct4 RNA interference induces trophectoderm differentiation in mouse embryonic stem cells.
- Phase I and pharmacokinetic study of 3'-C-ethynylcytidine (TAS-106), an inhibitor of RNA polymerase I, II and III,in patients with advanced solid malignancies.
- Purification of the three nuclear RNA polymerases from Neurospora crassa.
- Rapamycin induces the G0 program of transcriptional repression in yeast by interfering with the TOR signaling pathway.
- Structural studies on Neurospora RNA polymerases and associated proteins.
- The Carboxyl-terminal Domain of RNA Polymerase II Is Not Sufficient to Enhance the Efficiency of Pre-mRNA Capping or Splicing in the Context of a Different Polymerase.
- Transcription of class III genes: formation of preinitiation complexes.
Keywords of People