Subject Areas on Research
- Antiviral activity of human OASL protein is mediated by enhancing signaling of the RIG-I RNA sensor.
- BPIFB3 interacts with ARFGAP1 and TMED9 to regulate non-canonical autophagy and RNA virus infection.
- HDAC6 regulates cellular viral RNA sensing by deacetylation of RIG-I.
- Importance of vertebrate viruses for choosing hand antiseptics with virucidal efficacy.
- Lipids at the interface of virus-host interactions.
- Necroptosis in anti-viral inflammation.
- The RIP1-RIP3 complex initiates mitochondrial fission to fuel NLRP3.