Subject Areas on Research
- A cytokine cocktail directly modulates the phenotype of DC-enriched anti-tumor T cells to convey potent anti-tumor activities in a murine model.
- A genomic strategy to refine prognosis in early-stage non-small-cell lung cancer.
- A genomic- and proteomic-based hypothesis on the eclectic effects of systemic interleukin-2 administration in the context of melanoma-specific immunization.
- A novel human cancer culture model for the study of prostate cancer.
- A transcriptional repressor of osteopontin expression in the 4T1 murine breast cancer cell line.
- Acquisition of a side population fraction augments malignant phenotype in ovarian cancer.
- Altered genetic response to beta-adrenergic receptor activation in late passage C6 glioma cells.
- Analytical validation of a practical molecular assay prognostic of survival in nonsquamous non-small cell lung cancer.
- Antineoplastic activity of a series of boron analogues of alpha-amino acids.
- Antineoplastic activity of tetrakis-mu-(trimethylamine-boranecarboxylato)-bis (trimethylamine-carboxyborane)dicopper (II) in Ehrlich ascites carcinoma.
- Array CGH profiling of favourable histology Wilms tumours reveals novel gains and losses associated with relapse.
- Association between ratio of matrix metalloproteinase-1 to tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase-1 and local recurrence, metastasis, and survival in human chondrosarcoma.
- Association of genomic subtypes of lower-grade gliomas with shape features automatically extracted by a deep learning algorithm.
- BP1, a new homeobox gene, is frequently expressed in acute leukemias.
- Biobanking of human pancreas cancer tissue: impact of ex-vivo procurement times on RNA quality.
- Bone Morphogenetic Proteins Are Expressed by Both Bone-Forming and Non-Bone-Forming Lesions.
- Bone marrow-generated dendritic cells pulsed with tumor extracts or tumor RNA induce antitumor immunity against central nervous system tumors.
- CDKN2 in HPV-positive and HPV-negative cervical-carcinoma cell lines.
- Cell cycle regulation of human pancreatic cancer by tamoxifen.
- Characterization of platelet-derived growth factor and platelet-derived growth factor receptor expression in asbestos-induced rat mesothelioma.
- Cloning of DNA corresponding to rare transcripts of rat brain: evidence of transcriptional and post-transcriptional control and of the existence of nonpolyadenylated transcripts.
- Co-expression of urokinase with haptoglobin in human carcinomas.
- Comprehensive molecular portraits of human breast tumours.
- Cooperation between transcription factor AP-1 and NF-kappaB in the induction of interleukin-8 in human pancreatic adenocarcinoma cells by hypoxia.
- Deletions of a DNA sequence in retinoblastomas and mesenchymal tumors: organization of the sequence and its encoded protein.
- Dendritic cells pulsed with pancreatic cancer total tumor RNA generate specific antipancreatic cancer T cells.
- Detection of DNA damage in transcriptionally active genes by RT-PCR and assessment of repair of cisplatin-induced damage in the glutathione S-transferase-pi gene in human glioblastoma cells.
- Development and Verification of an RNA Sequencing (RNA-Seq) Assay for the Detection of Gene Fusions in Tumors.
- Development and validation of a method for using breast core needle biopsies for gene expression microarray analyses.
- Different effects of glucose starvation on expression and stability of VEGF mRNA isoforms in murine ovarian cancer cells.
- Differential expression of ros oncogene in primary human astrocytomas and astrocytoma cell lines.
- Differential inactivation of CDKN2 and Rb protein in non-small-cell and small-cell lung cancer cell lines.
- Differentiating pancreatic lesions by microarray and QPCR analysis of pancreatic juice RNAs.
- Direct and Label-Free Detection of MicroRNA Cancer Biomarkers using SERS-Based Plasmonic Coupling Interference (PCI) Nanoprobes.
- Ectopic expression of the proto-oncogene Mer in pediatric T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Effective treatment of experimental DU-145 prostate cancers with targeted cytotoxic somatostatin analog AN-238.
- Elevation of topoisomerase I messenger RNA, protein, and catalytic activity in human tumors: demonstration of tumor-type specificity and implications for cancer chemotherapy.
- Enhancement of vaccine-mediated antitumor immunity in cancer patients after depletion of regulatory T cells.
- Evaluation of expression based markers for the detection of breast cancer cells.
- Expression and amplification of the HER-2/neu (c-erbB-2) protooncogene in epithelial ovarian tumors and cell lines.
- Expression and prognostic impact of lncRNAs in acute myeloid leukemia.
- Expression of insulin-like growth factor II in spontaneously immortalized rat mesothelial and spontaneous mesothelioma cells: a potential autocrine role of insulin-like growth factor II.
- Expression of the type III TGF-beta receptor is negatively regulated by TGF-beta.
- Expression profiling of non-small cell lung carcinoma identifies metastatic genotypes based on lymph node tumor burden.
- Gastrin-releasing peptide gene expression in small cell and large cell undifferentiated lung carcinomas.
- Gene expression profiles for the prediction of progression-free survival in diffuse large B cell lymphoma: results of a DASL assay.
- Genetic basis for p53 overexpression in human breast cancer.
- Glial fibrillary acidic protein synthesized in vitro using messenger RNA from a human glioma cell line.
- Global expression analysis of well-differentiated pancreatic endocrine neoplasms using oligonucleotide microarrays.
- Gremlin is overexpressed in lung adenocarcinoma and increases cell growth and proliferation in normal lung cells.
- HIN-1, a putative cytokine highly expressed in normal but not cancerous mammary epithelial cells.
- High frequency of hypermethylation at the 14-3-3 sigma locus leads to gene silencing in breast cancer.
- Human Dkk-1, a gene encoding a Wnt antagonist, responds to DNA damage and its overexpression sensitizes brain tumor cells to apoptosis following alkylation damage of DNA.
- Human ovarian cancers express somatostatin receptors.
- Human promyelocytic leukemia HL-60 cell proliferation and c-myc protein expression are inhibited by an antisense pentadecadeoxynucleotide targeted against c-myc mRNA.
- Identification of an amplified, highly expressed gene in a human glioma.
- Identification of prohibitin and prohibiton as novel factors binding to the p53 induced gene 3 (PIG3) promoter (TGYCC)(15) motif.
- Immunological and clinical responses in metastatic renal cancer patients vaccinated with tumor RNA-transfected dendritic cells.
- Immunotherapy of cancer with dendritic cell-based vaccines.
- Immunotherapy of cancer with dendritic-cell-based vaccines.
- Impact of Specimen Heterogeneity on Biomarkers in Repository Samples from Patients with Acute Myeloid Leukemia: A SWOG Report.
- Inappropriate expression of hepcidin is associated with iron refractory anemia: implications for the anemia of chronic disease.
- Induction of p21waf1 expression and growth inhibition by transforming growth factor beta involve the tumor suppressor gene DPC4 in human pancreatic adenocarcinoma cells.
- Induction of polyclonal prostate cancer-specific CTL using dendritic cells transfected with amplified tumor RNA.
- Induction of transformational changes in normal endothelial cells by cultured human astrocytoma cells.
- Induction of tumor immunity and cytotoxic T lymphocyte responses using dendritic cells transfected with messenger RNA amplified from tumor cells.
- Inhibition of sphingosine kinase 2 downregulates the expression of c-Myc and Mcl-1 and induces apoptosis in multiple myeloma.
- Integrated RNA and DNA sequencing reveals early drivers of metastatic breast cancer.
- Integrative gene expression profiling reveals G6PD-mediated resistance to RNA-directed nucleoside analogues in B-cell neoplasms.
- JAK2-binding long noncoding RNA promotes breast cancer brain metastasis.
- Localization of the VHR phosphatase gene and its analysis as a candidate for BRCA1.
- Long non-coding RNA metastasis associated in lung adenocarcinoma transcript 1 derived miniRNA as a novel plasma-based biomarker for diagnosing prostate cancer.
- Loss of tumor suppressor IGFBP4 drives epigenetic reprogramming in hepatic carcinogenesis.
- Maintenance of p53 alterations throughout breast cancer progression.
- Marshall Urist Award. Interstitial collagenase gene expression correlates with in vitro invasion in human chondrosarcoma.
- Maspin expression profile in human prostate cancer (CaP) and in vitro induction of Maspin expression by androgen ablation.
- Metastatic clear cell renal cell carcinoma: Circulating biomarkers to guide antiangiogenic and immune therapies.
- Micro-RNA-181a regulates osteopontin-dependent metastatic function in hepatocellular cancer cell lines.
- Molecular classification of human carcinomas by use of gene expression signatures.
- Molecular prediction of recurrence of breast cancer.
- Molecular staging of malignant melanoma: correlation with clinical outcome.
- Outcomes of Hormone-Receptor Positive, HER2-Negative Breast Cancers by Race and Tumor Biological Features.
- Overexpression of transforming growth factor β1 in malignant prostate cells is partly caused by a runaway of TGF-β1 auto-induction mediated through a defective recruitment of protein phosphatase 2A by TGF-β type I receptor.
- PC3 is a cell line characteristic of prostatic small cell carcinoma.
- PD-L1 expression is low in large B-cell lymphoma with MYC or double-hit translocation.
- PIG-A, DAF and proto-oncogene expression in paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria-associated acute myelogenous leukaemia blasts.
- Pancreatic adenocarcinoma cell line, MDAPanc-28, with features of both acinar and ductal cells.
- Placenta-Specific Protein 1 Expression in Human Papillomavirus 16/18-Positive Cervical Cancers Is Associated With Tumor Histology.
- Polymerase chain reaction detection of the BCR-ABL fusion transcript after allogeneic marrow transplantation for chronic myeloid leukemia: results and implications in 346 patients.
- Pre-clinical evaluation of SN-38 and novel camptothecin analogs against human chronic B-cell lymphocytic leukemia lymphocytes.
- Precise localization of the FHIT gene to the common fragile site at 3p14.2 (FRA3B) and characterization of homozygous deletions within FRA3B that affect FHIT transcription in tumor cell lines.
- Prediction of optimal versus suboptimal cytoreduction of advanced-stage serous ovarian cancer with the use of microarrays.
- Prognostic value and function of KLF4 in prostate cancer: RNAa and vector-mediated overexpression identify KLF4 as an inhibitor of tumor cell growth and migration.
- Protection against daunorubicin cytotoxicity by expression of a cloned human carbonyl reductase cDNA in K562 leukemia cells.
- Protein expression and functional analysis of the FHIT gene in human tumor cells.
- RNA transfected dendritic cells as cancer vaccines.
- RNA-binding protein HuR enhances p53 translation in response to ultraviolet light irradiation.
- Racial Differences in PAM50 Subtypes in the Carolina Breast Cancer Study.
- Reduced dermatopontin expression is a molecular link between uterine leiomyomas and keloids.
- Reduced expression of mismatch repair genes measured by multiplex reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction in human gliomas.
- Results of a Phase I study utilizing monocyte-derived dendritic cells pulsed with tumor RNA in children with Stage 4 neuroblastoma.
- Results of a phase 1 study utilizing monocyte-derived dendritic cells pulsed with tumor RNA in children and young adults with brain cancer.
- Retinoic acid modulation of alpha(1-->2) fucosyltransferase activity and sensitivity of tumor cells to LAK-mediated cytotoxicity.
- Ribonucleic acid components of BAI strain A (myeloblastosis) avian tumor virus.
- SET alpha and SET beta mRNA isoforms in chronic lymphocytic leukaemia.
- Selection and validation of endogenous reference genes using a high throughput approach.
- Selective regulation of expression of protein kinase C (PKC) isoenzymes in multidrug-resistant MCF-7 cells. Functional significance of enhanced expression of PKC alpha.
- Stiff stroma increases breast cancer risk by inducing the oncogene ZNF217.
- Synergy between tumor immunotherapy and antiangiogenic therapy.
- Systems analysis identifies melanoma-enriched pro-oncogenic networks controlled by the RNA binding protein CELF1.
- Targeted suppression of beta-catenin blocks intestinal adenoma formation in APC Min mice.
- Targeting the Wnt-Regulatory Protein CTNNBIP1 by microRNA-214 Enhances the Stemness and Self-Renewal of Cancer Stem-Like Cells in Lung Adenocarcinomas.
- The colorectal microRNAome.
- The efficacy and safety of gemcitabine, cisplatin, prednisone, thalidomide versus CHOP in patients with newly diagnosed peripheral T-cell lymphoma with analysis of biomarkers.
- The human myoepithelial cell displays a multifaceted anti-angiogenic phenotype.
- The role of ribosomal subunits and 80-S monomers in polysome formation in an ascites tumour cell.
- The synthesis and anti-neoplastic activity of N2-isobutyryl-2'-deoxyguanosine-N7-cyanoborane derivatives.
- Transcript expression in endometrial cancers from Black and White patients.
- Transfection of RNA encoding tumor antigens following maturation of dendritic cells leads to prolonged presentation of antigen and the generation of high-affinity tumor-reactive cytotoxic T lymphocytes.
- Transforming growth factor beta 1 can induce CIP1/WAF1 expression independent of the p53 pathway in ovarian cancer cells.
- Transforming growth factor-beta differentially inhibits epithelial ovarian carcinoma cells from primary and metastatic isolates without up-regulation of p21WAF1.
- Treatment of murine peritoneal macrophages with bacterial lipopolysaccharide alters expression of c-fos and c-myc oncogenes.
- Tumor interferon signaling and suppressive myeloid cells are associated with CAR T-cell failure in large B-cell lymphoma.
- Type 1 neurofibromatosis gene: identification of a large transcript disrupted in three NF1 patients.
- Type III TGF-β receptor promotes FGF2-mediated neuronal differentiation in neuroblastoma.
- Virus-induced genitourinary malignancy. Macromolecular identity.
- [GIPC: a new target for therapy in pancreatic adenocarcinoma?].
- miR-3151 interplays with its host gene BAALC and independently affects outcome of patients with cytogenetically normal acute myeloid leukemia.
Keywords of People
- Berchuck, Andrew, James M. Ingram Distinguished Professor of Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology