RNA, Ribosomal, 23S
Subject Areas on Research
- Emergence of resistance to clarithromycin during treatment of disseminated cutaneous Mycobacterium chelonae infection: case report and literature review.
- Evaluation of 23S rRNA PCR primers for use in phylogenetic studies of bacterial diversity.
- Genetic variability of Bacillus anthracis and related species.
- Isolation and characterization of a novel Helicobacter species, Helicobacter jaachi sp. nov., from common marmosets (Callithrix jaachus).
- RNA backbone is rotameric.
- Seasonal variation of Microcystis in Lake Taihu and its relationships with environmental factors.
- Selection of heptapeptides that bind helix 69 of bacterial 23S ribosomal RNA.
- Structures of the bacterial ribosome in classical and hybrid states of tRNA binding.
- Subspecific differentiation of Mycobacterium avium complex strains by automated sequencing of a region of the gene (hsp65) encoding a 65-kilodalton heat shock protein.