Subject Areas on Research
- Acute pancreatitis in an infant with lactic acidosis and a mutation at nucleotide 3243 in the mitochondrial DNA tRNALeu(UUR) gene.
- Discrimination of tRNALeu isoacceptors by the insertion mutant of Escherichia coli leucyl-tRNA synthetase.
- LeuX tRNA-dependent and -independent mechanisms of Escherichia coli pathogenesis in acute cystitis.
- Quantitative measurement of cerebral protein synthesis in vivo: theory and methodological considerations.
- Site-specific integration of the Haemophilus influenzae bacteriophage HP1. Identification of the points of recombinational strand exchange and the limits of the host attachment site.