Subject Areas on Research
- Amalgam restoration of posterior teeth before endodontic treatment.
- An evaluation of three materials as barriers to coronal microleakage in endodontically treated teeth.
- Effect of endodontic procedures on root dentin permeability.
- Genetic Variants in Cyclooxygenase-2 Contribute to Post-treatment Pain among Endodontic Patients.
- Medications and temporaries in endodontic treatment.
- Microleakage of IRM used to restore endodontic access preparations.
- Restoration of endodontically treated posterior teeth with amalgam.