Subject Areas on Research
- Foreign body reaction to rubber Torkildsen catheters: a report of two cases.
- Injuries to the bronchi and lungs caused by laser-ignited endotracheal tube fires.
- Metacarpophalangeal and interphalangeal joint reconstruction: use of silicone rubber-dacron prostheses for replacement of irreparable joints of the hand.
- Prevalence and risk factors of musculoskeletal disorders among Sri Lankan rubber tappers.
- Shoe Allergens: A Retrospective Analysis of Cross-sectional Data From the North American Contact Dermatitis Group, 2005-2018.
- Stretchable microfluidic radiofrequency antennas.