Subject Areas on Research
- 22Na+ and 86Rb+ transport in vascular smooth muscle of SHR, Wistar Kyoto, and Wistar rats.
- Allosteric effects of external K+ ions mediated by the aspartate of the GYGD signature sequence in the Kv2.1 K+ channel.
- Cationic selectivity and competition at the sodium entry site in frog skin.
- Characterization of barbiturate-stimulated chloride efflux from rat brain synaptoneurosomes.
- Femtosecond phase-coherent two-dimensional spectroscopy.
- Fluctuation-driven directional flow in biochemical cycle: further study of electric activation of Na,K pumps.
- FtsZ filament dynamics at steady state: subunit exchange with and without nucleotide hydrolysis.
- MR imaging with hyperpolarized 3He gas.
- Probing the interaction of the multidrug-resistance phenotype with the polypeptide ionophore gramicidin D via functional channel formation.
- Recognition and processing of randomly fluctuating electric signals by Na,K-ATPase.
- Redistribution of canine left ventricular myocardial blood flow in unloaded systole.
- Regulation of cholecystokinin secretion by ATP-sensitive potassium channels.
- Short-term regulation of Na+/K+ adenosine triphosphatase by recombinant human serotonin 5-HT1A receptor expressed in HeLa cells.
- Studies on the distribution of blood flow in amelanotic melanoma and reticulum cell lymphosarcoma during growth.
Keywords of People