Subject Areas on Research
- 22Na+ and 86Rb+ transport in vascular smooth muscle of SHR, Wistar Kyoto, and Wistar rats.
- Adenosine triphosphate activates ion permeabilities in biliary epithelial cells.
- Cl- and K+ transport in human biliary cell lines.
- Prognostic value of PET myocardial perfusion imaging in obese patients.
- Prognostic value of Rb-82 positron emission tomography myocardial perfusion imaging in coronary artery bypass patients.
- Prognostic value of stress myocardial perfusion positron emission tomography: results from a multicenter observational registry.
- Transport of polypeptide ionophores into proteoliposomes reconstituted with rat liver P-glycoprotein.