Subject Areas on Research
- A comparison of Zn2+- and Ca2+-triggered depolarization of liver mitochondria reveals no evidence of Zn2+-induced permeability transition.
- Capsaicin and nicotine both activate a subset of rat trigeminal ganglion neurons.
- Peripheral couplings in human skeletal muscle.
- TRPV1b, a functional human vanilloid receptor splice variant.
- The appearance of the outflow apparatus of the eye after staining with ruthenium red.
- Transient receptor potential vanilloid 4 mediates protease activated receptor 2-induced sensitization of colonic afferent nerves and visceral hyperalgesia.