Subject Areas on Research
- Biochemical characterization of the Ca2+ release channel of skeletal and cardiac sarcoplasmic reticulum.
- Classes of thiols that influence the activity of the skeletal muscle calcium release channel.
- Cysteine-3635 is responsible for skeletal muscle ryanodine receptor modulation by NO.
- Effects of perchlorate on the molecules of excitation-contraction coupling of skeletal and cardiac muscle.
- Evidence for a junctional feet-ryanodine receptor complex from sarcoplasmic reticulum.
- Excitation-contraction coupling in airway smooth muscle.
- High-affinity [3H]PN200-110 and [3H]ryanodine binding to rabbit and frog skeletal muscle.
- Purification and reconstitution of the ryanodine- and caffeine-sensitive Ca2+ release channel complex from muscle sarcoplasmic reticulum.
- Redox activation of intracellular calcium release channels (ryanodine receptors) in the sustained phase of hypoxia-induced pulmonary vasoconstriction.
- Ryanodine receptors in muscarinic receptor-mediated bronchoconstriction.
- Structural and functional characterization of the purified cardiac ryanodine receptor-Ca2+ release channel complex.
- The skeletal muscle calcium release channel: coupled O2 sensor and NO signaling functions.
Keywords of People