Subject Areas on Research
- "Dedifferentiated" chordoma: a case report of the cytomorphologic findings on fine-needle aspiration.
- Bilateral uterosacral ligament vaginal vault suspension with site-specific endopelvic fascia defect repair for treatment of pelvic organ prolapse.
- Castleman's disease of the sacral spine.
- Hypertrophic herpes simplex virus in HIV patients.
- Impact of Multidisciplinary Intraoperative Teams on Thirty-Day Complications After Sacral Tumor Resection.
- Lumbar Myeloid Cell Trafficking into Locomotor Networks after Thoracic Spinal Cord Injury.
- Pediatric presacral masses.
- Prenatal diagnosis and perinatal management of fetal sacrococcygeal teratoma.
- Reply to 'Successful resuscitation of bupivacaine-induced cardiotoxicity in a neonate'.
- Sacral neuromodulation in an older, urge-incontinent population.
- Sacral tuberculosis: a case report and review of the literature.
- Spondyloarthropathy presenting at a young age: case report and review.
- Vascular anatomy of the presacral space: a fresh tissue cadaver dissection.
- What happens to the posterior compartment and bowel symptoms after sacrocolpopexy? evaluation of 5-year outcomes from E-CARE.