Subject Areas on Research
- Biomechanical comparison of posterior pelvic ring fixation.
- Deconstructing Chronic Low Back Pain in the Older Adult-Step by Step Evidence and Expert-Based Recommendations for Evaluation and Treatment: Part X: Sacroiliac Joint Syndrome.
- Differential diagnosis and management of ankylosing spondylitis masked as adhesive capsulitis: a resident's case problem.
- Management of the athlete with low back pain.
- Nonoperative care to manage the sacroiliac joint.
- Prevalence of sacroiliitis among patients referred for hip MR arthrography.
- Sacral tumor resection and the impact on pelvic incidence.
- Sacroiliac Joint Fusion Using Robotic Navigation: Technical Note and Case Series.
- Sacroiliac joint radiofrequency ablation with a multilesion probe: a case series of 60 patients.
- Septic sacroiliitis: the overlooked diagnosis.
- Severe systemic inflammatory response syndrome immediately after spinal surgery in a patient with axial gout.
- Spondyloarthropathy presenting at a young age: case report and review.
- Stabilization of the sacroiliac joint.