Subject Areas on Research
- Biology of hepatocellular neoplasia in the mouse. I. Histogenesis of safrole-induced hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Biology of hepatocellular neoplasia in the mouse. II. Sequential enzyme histochemical analysis of BALB/c mouse liver during safrole-induced carcinogenesis.
- Biology of hepatocellular neoplasia in the mouse. III. Electron microscopy of safrole-induced hepatocellular adenomas and hepatocellular carcinomas.
- Identification and quantification of a messenger ribonucleic acid induced by polynuclear aromatic hydrocarbons--using a cloned human cytochrome P-450 gene.
- Induction of specific cytochrome P-450 isozymes by methylenedioxyphenyl compounds and antagonism by 3-methylcholanthrene.
- Iron negative foci and nodules in safrole-exposed mouse liver made siderotic by iron-dextran injection.