Subject Areas on Research
- Dopamine attenuates evoked inhibitory synaptic currents in central amygdala neurons.
- Dopaminergic drugs reverse the impairment of radial-arm maze performance caused by lesions involving the cholinergic medial pathway.
- Effects of dopaminergic drugs on working and reference memory in rats.
- Radial-arm maze performance in rats is impaired by a combination of nicotinic-cholinergic and D2 dopaminergic antagonist drugs.
- Scopolamine interactions with D1 and D2 antagonists on radial-arm maze performance in rats.
- Ventral hippocampal dopamine D1 and D2 systems and spatial working memory in rats.