Subject Areas on Research
- A randomized comparative effectiveness study of oral triple therapy versus etanercept plus methotrexate in early aggressive rheumatoid arthritis: the treatment of Early Aggressive Rheumatoid Arthritis Trial.
- Basal and stimulated serum growth hormone concentrations in inflammatory bowel disease.
- Development of IgA and IgG2 subclass deficiency after sulfasalazine therapy.
- Hemolytic anemia in patients receiving sulfasalazine.
- Interleukin-2 receptor levels in sera of patients with rheumatoid arthritis treated with sulfasalazine, parenteral gold, or placebo.
- Management of dermatitis herpetiformis.
- Olsalazine versus sulfasalazine in mild to moderate childhood ulcerative colitis: results of the Pediatric Gastroenterology Collaborative Research Group Clinical Trial.
- Progress in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Use of azathioprine in nine children with Crohn's disease.