Salivary Gland Diseases
Subject Areas on Research
- A T cell intrinsic role of Id3 in a mouse model for primary Sjogren's syndrome.
- Fas single nucleotide polymorphisms and risk of thyroid and salivary gland carcinomas: a case-control analysis.
- Gamma radiation sensitivity and risk of malignant and benign salivary gland tumors: a pilot case-control analysis.
- Necrotizing sialometaplasia: a sheep in wolf's clothing. Healing as a diagnostic test.
- Salivary gland lesions with a prominent lymphoid component: cytologic findings and differential diagnosis by fine-needle aspiration biopsy.
Keywords of People
- Raynor, Eileen Margolies, Associate Professor of Head and Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences, Pediatrics