Subject Areas on Research
- Assessment of the phototoxicity of weathered Alaska North Slope crude oil to juvenile pink salmon.
- Bringing the analysis of animal orientation data full circle: model-based approaches with maximum likelihood.
- Calcitonin stimulates growth and maturation of embryonic chick pelvic cartilage in vitro.
- Genetically Modified Salmon and Full Impact Assessment
- In vitro hepatic metabolism of 2,2',4,4',5-pentabromodiphenyl ether (BDE 99) in Chinook salmon (Onchorhynchus tshawytscha).
- Normal calcitonin stimulation of serum calcitriol in patients with X-linked hypophosphatemic rickets.
- Polarization-resolved second-harmonic-generation optical coherence tomography in collagen.
- Salmon calcitonin reduces vertebral bone loss in glucocorticoid-treated beagles.
- Selective recognition of DNA antigenic determinants by murine monoclonal anti-DNA antibodies.
- Species-specific differences and structure-activity relationships in the debromination of PBDE congeners in three fish species.
- The Binding of Monoclonal and Polyclonal Anti-Z-DNA Antibodies to DNA of Various Species Origin.