Subject Areas on Research
- A large outbreak of foodborne salmonellosis on the Navajo Nation Indian Reservation, epidemiology and secondary transmission.
- From the Center for Disease Control: salmonellosis in the United States, 1968-1974.
- Invasive non-Typhi Salmonella disease in Africa.
- Outbreak of Salmonella javiana infection at a children's hospital.
- Surveillance of foodborne disease in the United States, 1971-1972.
- Teach a student to fish. Problem-based teaching in medical education.