Subject Areas on Research
- Balance of Irgm protein activities determines IFN-gamma-induced host defense.
- Caspase-11 protects against bacteria that escape the vacuole.
- Dietary Salt Exacerbates Experimental Colitis.
- Differential requirements for NAIP5 in activation of the NLRC4 inflammasome.
- Distinct innate responses are induced by attenuated Salmonella enterica serovar Typhimurium mutants.
- Extraintestinal dissemination of Salmonella by CD18-expressing phagocytes.
- Fluorescence-based isolation of bacterial genes expressed within host cells.
- Identification of a putative Salmonella enterica serotype typhimurium host range factor with homology to IpaH and YopM by signature-tagged mutagenesis.
- Impaired macrophage function underscores susceptibility to Salmonella in mice lacking Irgm1 (LRG-47).
- Invasive non-Typhi Salmonella disease in Africa.
- Macrophage-dependent induction of the Salmonella pathogenicity island 2 type III secretion system and its role in intracellular survival.
- Methylthioadenosine Suppresses Salmonella Virulence.
- Salmonella disrupts lymph node architecture by TLR4-mediated suppression of homeostatic chemokines.
- Space flight alters bacterial gene expression and virulence and reveals a role for global regulator Hfq.
Keywords of People