Subject Areas on Research
- Balance of Irgm protein activities determines IFN-gamma-induced host defense.
- Distinct innate responses are induced by attenuated Salmonella enterica serovar Typhimurium mutants.
- Extraintestinal dissemination of Salmonella by CD18-expressing phagocytes.
- Fluorescence-based isolation of bacterial genes expressed within host cells.
- Impaired macrophage function underscores susceptibility to Salmonella in mice lacking Irgm1 (LRG-47).
- Invasive non-Typhi Salmonella disease in Africa.
- Macrophage-dependent induction of the Salmonella pathogenicity island 2 type III secretion system and its role in intracellular survival.
- Methylthioadenosine Suppresses Salmonella Virulence.
- Salmonella disrupts lymph node architecture by TLR4-mediated suppression of homeostatic chemokines.
- Space flight alters bacterial gene expression and virulence and reveals a role for global regulator Hfq.
- Tracking salmonella-specific CD4 T cells in vivo reveals a local mucosal response to a disseminated infection.
Keywords of People