Salmonella Infections, Animal
Subject Areas on Research
- Balance of Irgm protein activities determines IFN-gamma-induced host defense.
- Caspase-11 protects against bacteria that escape the vacuole.
- Dietary Salt Exacerbates Experimental Colitis.
- Differential requirements for NAIP5 in activation of the NLRC4 inflammasome.
- High-Resolution Identification of Multiple Salmonella Serovars in a Single Sample by Using CRISPR-SeroSeq.
- Identification of a putative Salmonella enterica serotype typhimurium host range factor with homology to IpaH and YopM by signature-tagged mutagenesis.
- Impaired macrophage function underscores susceptibility to Salmonella in mice lacking Irgm1 (LRG-47).
- Invasive non-Typhi Salmonella disease in Africa.
- Methylthioadenosine Suppresses Salmonella Virulence.
- Salmonella disrupts lymph node architecture by TLR4-mediated suppression of homeostatic chemokines.
- Space flight alters bacterial gene expression and virulence and reveals a role for global regulator Hfq.
Keywords of People
- Taylor, Gregory Alan, Professor in Medicine, Integrative Immunobiology