Subject Areas on Research
- Characterization of the interleukin 1 receptor-associated kinase 4 (IRAK4)-encoding gene in salmonid fish: the functional copy is rearranged in Oncorhynchus mykiss and that factor can impair TLR signaling in mammalian cells.
- Comparing polybrominated diphenyl ether and polychlorinated biphenyl bioaccumulation in a food web in Grand Traverse Bay, Lake Michigan.
- Functional units in rainbow trout (Salmo gairdneri) liver: I. Arrangement and histochemical properties of hepatocytes.
- Functional units in rainbow trout (Salmo gairdneri, Richardson) liver: II. The biliary system.
- Functional units in rainbow trout (Salmo gairdneri, Richardson) liver: III. Morphometric analysis of parenchyma, stroma, and component cell types.
- Hemoglobin components from trout (Salmo irideus): determination of the carboxyl and amino terminal sequences and their functional implications.
- Hemoglobins from trout: structural and functional properties.
- Isolated trout liver cells: establishing short-term primary cultures exhibiting cell-to-cell interactions.
- Microsomal and cytosolic epoxide hydrolase and glutathione S-transferase activities in the gill, liver, and kidney of the rainbow trout, Salmo gairdneri. Baseline levels and optimization of assay conditions.
- Ocular pathology in rainbow trout in Malawi (Zomba disease).
- Primary structure of hemoglobins from trout (Salmo irideus).partial determination of amino acid sequence of HB trout IV.