Subject Areas on Research
- Protein kinase C zeta is associated with the mitotic apparatus in primary cell cultures of the shark rectal gland.
- Regulation of epithelial chloride channels by protein phosphatase.
- Salt stress increases abundance and glycosylation of CFTR localized at apical surfaces of salt gland secretory cells.
- Tyrosine phosphorylation is a novel pathway for regulation of chloride secretion in shark rectal gland.
- Vasoactive intestinal peptide, forskolin, and genistein increase apical CFTR trafficking in the rectal gland of the spiny dogfish, Squalus acanthias. Acute regulation of CFTR trafficking in an intact epithelium.