Subject Areas on Research
- Abortion legislation, maternal healthcare, fertility, female literacy, sanitation, violence against women and maternal deaths: a natural experiment in 32 Mexican states.
- Bioaerosol emissions associated with pit latrine emptying operations.
- Epidemic shiga-bacillus dysentery in Central America. Evolution of the outbreak in El Salvador, 1969-70.
- GENDER IN LOW- AND MIDDLE-INCOME COUNTRIES: INTRODUCTION
- Global, regional, and national comparative risk assessment of 79 behavioural, environmental and occupational, and metabolic risks or clusters of risks in 188 countries, 1990-2013: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2013.
- How valuable are environmental health interventions? Evaluation of water and sanitation programmes in India.
- Of taps and toilets: quasi-experimental protocol for evaluating community-demand-driven projects.
- Prices, infrastructure, household characteristics and child height.
- Shame or subsidy revisited: social mobilization for sanitation in Orissa, India.
- Social marketing of water and sanitation products: a systematic review of peer-reviewed literature.
- Technologies for global health.
- The effect of arsenic mitigation interventions on disease burden in Bangladesh.
- The long-term dynamics of mortality benefits from improved water and sanitation in less developed countries.
- The politics of assessment: water and sanitation MDGs in the Middle East.
- Unmet health needs identified by Haitian women as priorities for attention: a qualitative study.
- Why "improved" water sources are not always safe.
Keywords of People