Subject Areas on Research
- A Phase I study of the novel immunomodulatory agent PG545 (pixatimod) in subjects with advanced solid tumours.
- Avicinylation (thioesterification): a protein modification that can regulate the response to oxidative and nitrosative stress.
- Demonstration of a relation between urinary digoxin-like immunoreactive substance and cardiac performance.
- Digoxin-like immunoreactivity.
- Heparan sulfate mimetic PG545-mediated antilymphoma effects require TLR9-dependent NK cell activation.
- In vitro keratinocyte antiproliferant effect of Centella asiatica extract and triterpenoid saponins.
- Laboratory and field trials at Ifakara (Kilombero District, Tanzania) on the plant molluscicide Swartzia madagascariensis.
- QS-21 promotes an adjuvant effect allowing for reduced antigen dose during HIV-1 envelope subunit immunization in humans.
- Spermine. A regulator of mitochondrial calcium cycling.
- Two new ursane-type triterpenoid saponins from Elsholtzia bodinieri.
- Urinary digoxin-like immunoreactive substance in pregnancy. Relation to urinary electrolytes.
- Vasodilatory state of decompensated cirrhosis: relation to hepatic dysfunction, ascites, and vasoactive substances.
Keywords of People