Subject Areas on Research
- Demonstration of a relation between urinary digoxin-like immunoreactive substance and cardiac performance.
- Digoxin-like immunoreactivity.
- Fab and Fc contribute to maximal protection against SARS-CoV-2 following NVX-CoV2373 subunit vaccine with Matrix-M vaccination.
- Impact of Th1 CD4 Follicular Helper T Cell Skewing on Antibody Responses to an HIV-1 Vaccine in Rhesus Macaques.
- In vitro keratinocyte antiproliferant effect of Centella asiatica extract and triterpenoid saponins.
- Laboratory and field trials at Ifakara (Kilombero District, Tanzania) on the plant molluscicide Swartzia madagascariensis.
- Protein/AS01B vaccination elicits stronger, more Th2-skewed antigen-specific human T follicular helper cell responses than heterologous viral vectors.
- QS-21 promotes an adjuvant effect allowing for reduced antigen dose during HIV-1 envelope subunit immunization in humans.
- Spermine. A regulator of mitochondrial calcium cycling.
- Two new ursane-type triterpenoid saponins from Elsholtzia bodinieri.
- Urinary digoxin-like immunoreactive substance in pregnancy. Relation to urinary electrolytes.
- Vasodilatory state of decompensated cirrhosis: relation to hepatic dysfunction, ascites, and vasoactive substances.
Keywords of People
- Sampson, John Howard, Robert H., M.D. and Gloria Wilkins Professor of Neurosurgery, in the School of Medicine, Biomedical Engineering