Subject Areas on Research
- Blood biomarkers of methylation in Down syndrome and metabolic simulations using a mathematical model.
- High-performance liquid chromatographic separation and quantification of alanopine and strombine in crude tissue extracts.
- Initial testing of the CENP-E inhibitor GSK923295A by the pediatric preclinical testing program.
- Neuropathological features of frontotemporal dementia and parkinsonism linked to chromosome 17q21-22 (FTDP-17): Duke Family 1684.
- Study in vitro and in vivo of nociceptin/orphanin FQ(1-13)NH2 analogues substituting N-Me-Gly for Gly2 or Gly3.