Subject Areas on Research
- Chemical composition of scent marks in the ringtailed lemur (Lemur catta): glandular differences, seasonal variation, and individual signatures.
- Eulemur, me lemur: the evolution of scent-signal complexity in a primate clade.
- Genetic resistance to infection influences a male's sexual attractiveness and modulation of testosterone.
- Social odours covary with bacterial community in the anal secretions of wild meerkats.
- The importance of scale in comparative microbiome research: New insights from the gut and glands of captive and wild lemurs.