Subject Areas on Research
- Cell permeable fluorescent receptor for detection of H2PO4(-) in aqueous solvent.
- Chemical characterization of a protein-4-hydroxy-2-nonenal cross-link: immunochemical detection in mitochondria exposed to oxidative stress.
- Conformational changes in the photocycle of Anabaena sensory rhodopsin: absence of the Schiff base counterion protonation signal.
- Different structural changes occur in blue- and green-proteorhodopsins during the primary photoreaction.
- Mimosine targets serine hydroxymethyltransferase.
- Structural changes in the photoactive site of proteorhodopsin during the primary photoreaction.