Subject Areas on Research
- Antigen-specific B memory cell responses to Plasmodium falciparum malaria antigens and Schistosoma haematobium antigens in co-infected Malian children.
- Association of Schistosoma haematobium infection with protection against acute Plasmodium falciparum malaria in Malian children.
- Effects of concomitant Schistosoma haematobium infection on the serum cytokine levels elicited by acute Plasmodium falciparum malaria infection in Malian children.
- Female genital schistosomiasis.
- Reduced T regulatory cell response during acute Plasmodium falciparum infection in Malian children co-infected with Schistosoma haematobium.
- Schistosoma haematobium in urine: morphology with ThinPrep method.
- Schistosoma haematobium: A Delayed Cause of Hematuria.