Subject Areas on Research
- Immunoregulation of CNS autoimmunity by helminth and mycobacterial infections.
- Macrophage-derived Hedgehog ligands promotes fibrogenic and angiogenic responses in human schistosomiasis mansoni.
- Osteopontin Is Upregulated in Human and Murine Acute Schistosomiasis Mansoni.
- Race and glomerulonephritis in patients with and without hepatosplenic Schistosomiasis mansoni.
- Schistosomal myelitis: findings at MR imaging.
- Schistosome-induced cholangiocyte proliferation and osteopontin secretion correlate with fibrosis and portal hypertension in human and murine schistosomiasis mansoni.
- Serum osteopontin is a biomarker of severe fibrosis and portal hypertension in human and murine schistosomiasis mansoni.
Keywords of People
- Choi, Steven Sok, Associate Professor of Medicine, Medicine, Gastroenterology