Subject Areas on Research
- An Appraisal of School Nurse Health Services and Programs in North Carolina Public Schools, 2006-2016.
- Does contact by a family nurse practitioner decrease early school absence?
- Elementary school-located influenza vaccine programs: key stakeholder experiences from initiation to continuation.
- Examining the Preliminary Efficacy of a Dating Violence Prevention Program for Hispanic Adolescents.
- Exploring School Nurse Interventions and Health and Education Outcomes: An Integrative Review.
- Impact of School Nurse Ratios and Health Services on Selected Student Health and Education Outcomes: North Carolina, 2011-2016.
- Male adolescent bullying and the school shooter.
- Obesity prevention in schools: current role and future practice of school nurses.
- Pairing nurses and social workers in schools: North Carolina’s school-based child and family support teams.
- Response to Letter to the Editor for "Exploring School Nurse Interventions and Health and Education Outcomes: An Integrative Review".
- School-based weight management services: perceptions and practices of school nurses and administrators.