Subject Areas on Research
- Aorta-to-pulmonary vein fistula in an asymptomatic 25-year-old man.
- Isolated partial anomalous pulmonary venous return with intact atrial septum: a rare but treatable cause of pulmonary hypertension in adults.
- Late "adult form" scimitar syndrome presenting with "infant form" complications.
- Palliating Premature Infants With Obstructed Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection via Catheterization.
- Partial anomalous pulmonary venous connection and pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- Posttraumatic anomalous pulmonary edema.
- Three-dimensional transesophageal echocardiography enhances multimodal imaging of a successful repair of a case with scimitar syndrome.