Subject Areas on Research
- A new container geometry for better sensitivity in radiometric measurements.
- Computerized liquid scintillation counting data management. 1. Time sequence for decay correction: a key for data storage and retrieval.
- Dosimetry of the chemical mutagen ethyl methanesulfonate in spermatozoan DNA from Drosophila melanogaster.
- Effect of exogenous dehydroepiandrosterone upon the fetoplacental biosynthesis of estrogens and its effect upon uterine blood flow in the term pregnant ewe.
- Effects of p-xylene inhalation on axonal transport in the rat retinal ganglion cells.
- Induction of phosphatidylcholine biosynthesis via CDPcholine pathway in lung and liver of rats following intratracheal administration of DDT and endosulfan.
- Intracranial and extracranial blood flow during acute anxiety.
- Intraoperative probes and imaging probes.
- Quicker determination of antibiotic susceptibility in urinary tract infections.
- Regional cerebral blood flow estimated by 133-xenon inhalation.
- Regional measurements of blood flow in experimental RG-2 rat gliomas.
- Single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT). Principles and instrumentation.
- Strategies for formulating appropriate MDCT techniques when imaging the chest, abdomen, and pelvis in pediatric patients.
- Variables associated with postoperative deep venous thrombosis: a prospective study of 411 gynecology patients and creation of a prognostic model.
Keywords of People