Subject Areas on Research
- A 6-year experience treating vascular malformations with foam sclerotherapy.
- Ambulatory sclerotherapy for malignant pleural effusions.
- Clinical outcome and predictors of treatment response in foam sodium tetradecyl sulfate sclerotherapy of venous malformations.
- Clinical significance of cerebrovascular gas emboli during polidocanol endovenous ultra-low nitrogen microfoam ablation and correlation with magnetic resonance imaging in patients with right-to-left shunt.
- Doxycycline sclerotherapy in children with head and neck lymphatic malformations.
- Extrinsic surgical denervation ameliorates TNBS-induced colitis in rats.
- Safety and efficacy of foam sclerotherapy for treatment of low-flow vascular malformations in children.
- Sclerotherapy for malignant pleural effusions: a prospective randomized trial of bleomycin vs doxycycline with small-bore catheter drainage.
- Transoral Sclerotherapy for Deep Space Cervical Lymphatic Malformations in Children With Acute Airway Compromise.
- Usefulness of imaging-guided catheter drainage and talc sclerotherapy in patients with metastatic gynecologic malignancies and symptomatic pleural effusions.
- Visualization of subsurface blood vessels by color Doppler optical coherence tomography in rats: before and after hemostatic therapy.
Keywords of People