Subject Areas on Research
- Ab interno sclerostomy with a high-powered argon endolaser.
- Ab interno sclerostomy with a high-powered argon endolaser. Clinicopathologic correlation.
- Efficacy of autologous blood injection for treating overfiltering or leaking blebs after glaucoma surgery.
- Histology of conjunctival vascular endothelium after filtering surgery with mitomycin C in rabbits.
- Hypotony and the Argus II retinal prosthesis: causes, prevention and management.
- Internal sclerostomy with a mechanical trephine versus the neodymium:YAG laser in dogs.
- Photodynamic treatment in a rabbit model of glaucoma surgery.
- Time parameters for glaucoma procedures.