Subject Areas on Research
- Anti-cholinergic bronchodilators versus beta2-sympathomimetic agents for acute exacerbations of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Anticholinergic vs Long-Acting β-Agonist in Combination With Inhaled Corticosteroids in Black Adults With Asthma: The BELT Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Reduction in ethanol preference following injection of centrally and peripherally acting antimuscarinic agents.
- Risk indexes for exacerbations and hospitalizations due to COPD.
- Tiotropium (Spiriva) for COPD.