Subject Areas on Research
- Cell penetration properties of maurocalcine, a natural venom peptide active on the intracellular ryanodine receptor.
- Flow activates an endothelial potassium channel to release an endogenous nitrovasodilator.
- Release of corticotropin-releasing factor from rat brain regions in vitro.
- Sequence variations at I260 and A1731 contribute to persistent currents in Drosophila sodium channels.
- Substitutions in the domain III voltage-sensing module enhance the sensitivity of an insect sodium channel to a scorpion beta-toxin.
- The differential preference of scorpion alpha-toxins for insect or mammalian sodium channels: implications for improved insect control.
- The insecticidal potential of scorpion beta-toxins.
- Toxin and kinetic profile of rat brain type III sodium channels expressed in Xenopus oocytes.