Subject Areas on Research
- Cell penetration properties of maurocalcine, a natural venom peptide active on the intracellular ryanodine receptor.
- Charybdotoxin block of Shaker K+ channels suggests that different types of K+ channels share common structural features.
- Flow activates an endothelial potassium channel to release an endogenous nitrovasodilator.
- Release of corticotropin-releasing factor from rat brain regions in vitro.
- Toxin and kinetic profile of rat brain type III sodium channels expressed in Xenopus oocytes.