Subject Areas on Research
- Envenomation by the scorpion (Centruroides limbatus) outside its natural range and recognition of medically important scorpions.
- Mapping the interaction surface of scorpion β-toxins with an insect sodium channel.
- Structure, function, and assembly in the hemocyanin system of the scorpion, Androctonus australis.
- Substitutions in the domain III voltage-sensing module enhance the sensitivity of an insect sodium channel to a scorpion beta-toxin.
- The differential preference of scorpion alpha-toxins for insect or mammalian sodium channels: implications for improved insect control.
- The insecticidal potential of scorpion beta-toxins.