Subject Areas on Research
- Biomechanical response targets for physical and computational models of the pediatric trunk.
- Cervical seatbelt sign is not associated with blunt cerebrovascular injury in children: A review of the national trauma databank.
- Expansion and evaluation of data characterizing the structural behavior of the pediatric abdomen.
- Factors Associated With Poor Child Motor Vehicle Restraint on the USA-Mexico Border.
- Keeping our children safe in motor vehicles: knowledge, attitudes and practice among parents in Kuwait regarding child car safety.
- Muscle tetanus and loading condition effects on the elastic and viscous characteristics of the thorax.
- Patterns of Facial Fractures and Protective Device Use in Motor Vehicle Collisions From 2007 to 2012.
- Perinatal implications of motor vehicle accident trauma during pregnancy: identifying populations at risk.
- Seat-belt use still low in Kuwait: self-reported driving behaviours among adult drivers.
- Seatbelt sign in a case of blunt abdominal trauma; what lies beneath it?
- Seatbelt use during pregnancy.
- The effect of frontal air bags on eye injury patterns in automobile crashes.
- The epidemiology and hotspots of road traffic injuries in Moshi, Tanzania: An observational study.
- Trauma in pregnancy.
- Viscoelastic response of the thorax under dynamic belt loading.