Subject Areas on Research
- A chronically red eye.
- Cytomorphologic features of sebaceous carcinoma on fine needle aspiration.
- Dimorphic immunohistochemical staining in ocular sebaceous neoplasms: a useful diagnostic aid.
- Double-bridged flap procedure for nonmarginal, full-thickness, upper eyelid reconstruction.
- Muir-Torre syndrome.
- Sebaceous gland carcinoma: a subtle second malignancy following radiation therapy in patients with bilateral retinoblastoma.
- Second malignant neoplasms of the head and neck in survivors of retinoblastoma.